I just had my haircut!

|
Con
There's a newly opened barber in Obrero and I am happy to be one of the first who got to try their offered services. 

 Barber Hub is located at Palma Gil Street, Davao City. You can ride a tricycle (I'm sure the driver already knows where it is) or if you are in a car/taxi please follow the directions on the sketch. 👍



 I went there around 5pm and as soon as I walked in I was greeted with a friendly smile of the lady on the counter. "hi sir, iced tea or coffee? The barber is getting ready for you" and because I had a reservation it was immediately my turn(pwede din naman walk-ins). Barber Hub is not your ordinary barber, the place is so cozy and relaxing unlike the typical straight-forward and stiff barber shops we grew up with. (San ka nagpapagupit?? Amininn!! Hahaha suki ako dun until my hs years😁) Rustic, manly, and pleasing - words that I can best describe Barber Hub.
 My haircut was done neatly. I can see how John took time to perfect the littlest details possible. After the haircut and shampoo I was given an upper body massage which went around the arms, back, and head. Totally a superb experience 👍 relaxed ka na, pogi ka pa!

Visit Barber Hub now while they still offer a discount on their haircut service, from P150 to P130 until October 15 only!! 




 Contact numbers: 284 9982 / 0942 428 7261 Operating hours: 9am-9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The search for the first Bigby’s Tripster!!

Bigby’s Cafe & Restaurant, one of Philippines finest, graciously serving tasty dishes for 19 years and counting, has a special treat for...

Popular Post

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved Your Hungry Baker. Template by colorlib