Taishozan Japanese Restaurant

|
Con
I am truly fascinated in Davao City's fast evolution state nowadays. We see new things popping out almost every month. There are a lot of buildings being constructed, new malls soon to open, new brands of apparel, 7/11 franchise everywhere, and of course new places to fill our hungry tummies.

For my first blog posts, I will be going around and see what's in store for us in one of the most booming parts of the city - Obrero.  Obrero is very accessible wherever you are in the city that is why most of the restaurants and bars there becomes an instant hit. It started as a residential area but is know home to well-known bars like Brewery and Str3ts; restaurants like Barrio Bistro, Marbled, and a lot more.

Taishozan is located at sobrecary road, Obrero. It is a new Japanese restaurant that is surely worth going to. I am a BIG fan of Japanese cuisine and I have been to almost all the Japanese restaurants here in Davao City. When I saw this newly opened restaurant my eye instantly popped out of its sockets and my appetite for rice rolls and sushi were bursting out of proportions. "I got to try that place"...

The restaurant has a nice and cozy ambiance. I really like dining into a Japanese restaurant that gives effort not only to the food's authenticity but also the feel of the place. One thing I noticed though is that the waitresses don't greet you in Japanese (most of the Japanese restaurants do haha) but I really don't mind.
Anyway, the menu was great, all of my cravings was there and the prices were fairly affordable too. They offer discounts on their bento box during lunch as well. I was there at exactly 5pm, right on time for their dinner opening hours. My friend and I ordered the maki platter (set B, I think?) for only 399 pesos. Wow! Look at those huge portion slices! We also had the tempura with rice and it also had a big serving. (Madami ang rice 👍)

All-in-all we were both satisfied even though we only shared the good for one order of rice toppings tempura .. (Pwede na good for 2,busog na busog kami) together with the sushi-maki platter of course. We only paid around P700+ in total and if I ordered the same sets in a different Japanese resto I would've paid more. Totally worth coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The search for the first Bigby’s Tripster!!

Bigby’s Cafe & Restaurant, one of Philippines finest, graciously serving tasty dishes for 19 years and counting, has a special treat for...

Popular Post

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved Your Hungry Baker. Template by colorlib