Red Corner is Love

|
Con
Pointing out the obvious as per the photos that I took from these mouth-watering delights! Delicious, satisfying, yummy, and YUMMY! Wait, did I just say yummy two times? Now that's three (haha). That's how I lay my word on how these burgers really taste. Believe me, you won't regret every bite!



Upon ordering at Red Corner, you will be given 2 options: the light weight and the heavy weight. 
Light weight burgers have lesser mass of patty goodness and the heavy weights -- well you get the picture. 👍  Both of these give you a choice to have fries and drink as an add-ons. For the fries, you can have 3 different flavors: bbq, sour cream, and cheese.

The selection of burgers come with a lot of appetizing treats that perfectly fit the whole stack. Your favorite bacon with bbq sauce is there, caramelized onions, mushrooms, lettuce, and the list goes on! Damn, thinking about it makes me hungry! I should probably stop here and tell you to go see for yourself ;)
I have already dined at 3 branches of Red Corner and I can attest that their uniformity of food preparation is always intact. 👍 👍 👍 

Since the day we were introduced, to this very day, Red Corner is my ultimate burger heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The search for the first Bigby’s Tripster!!

Bigby’s Cafe & Restaurant, one of Philippines finest, graciously serving tasty dishes for 19 years and counting, has a special treat for...

Popular Post

(C) Copyright 2018, All rights resrved Your Hungry Baker. Template by colorlib